Tuesday, January 18, 2011

admittance

It feels great to have one's own space to write on, it is like a big locker to store secrets, hehe. But, seriously I barely remember the last time I wrote something in full sentence except for some vague poetry, which are understood only by me and very few people.does a lot when you don't want people to get you.

Yes, I don't want people to get me. I don't want them to think I am stupid. But I know I am one emotional fool and probably have to live and die being one. My poetries tend to end in a sad tone which disturbs me, I want to make people smile reading them rather than getting worried about me.

Maybe writing a sad poem is fairly easy after all. Because I find it a hell lot tougher to write a happier one. I never miss to notice the spark in someone's tears but always fail to realize the brightness of someone's smile. That is the tragedy of being a poet. It is not always in your hands. A poet becomes a separate entity, a different persona from who one is, a lonelier one. When I start writing, most of the time I don't even realize what am I scribbling about. And this is not something I am proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog