Sunday, April 10, 2011

transition


I opened my eyes
in a flurry filled room,
a streak of light flashed in them,
compelling my eyes to close down…

Am I dead?
Is this the moment nobody waits for,
but lives as a mandatory ritual?
The 'dead' me could feel the brush of air
tantalizing her skin.
A sweet blossoming fragrance
lingering around,
poking my senses…

Am I in heaven?
Have I made here finally?
Being one of those sillies who never wanted to die,
but craved for an entrance to the happy land always?
Am I about to witness the ultimate exhibition of
God's supremacy?

who knew, I will..
Now I opened my eyes yet once again,
this time I am not going to be timid,
with sincerity I will face what fate has thought for me…

then I saw you,
I smiled and sighed.
My Heaven, me Earth
Now it's all you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog