Friday, June 28, 2013

Update and more

My last post was dated May 26, 2011. More than two years ago. A lot has changed since then; my address, my name, my priorities,my life as a whole. It was like as if I was standing on a stage and the backdrop was being constantly moved for the next one to come. Well, that's life. I have thoroughly enjoyed and lived these changes to the fullest, sometimes by crying, sometimes laughing and at times by not reacting at all.
These two years have been an incredible journey for me as a woman. Amusingly, I thought I was on a track which would lead me to know who I am one day. But this new twist in my life totally blew me out on different levels. Yet, I am enjoying it. From a lazy, emotionally captivated girl to being another version of lazy and emotionally captivated girl. Sounds weird, right? But, I am hell lot different now.

The change of place was huge for me. Like a lot of others I used to dream of living in the land of the red and blues. The travel shows on TLC and Discovery channels were my favorite. I used to get mesmerized by the arches of the Rocky Mountains or the histogram of the Chicago landscape. I am very blessed indeed to be able to witness them closely. I have touched those ice on the peaks of the mountains, drove up to the highest peak and inhaled fresh mountain breeze. There was a moment , a very divine moment for me at one point when my hubby went to get lunch and I was sitting in this beautiful open restaurant in front of the Rocky Mountains Visitors Center. I was looking at it and remembered I saw this place in one of Samantha Brown's shows and I also recalled how much I wished if I ever could be in such a place. And there was I! I couldn't thank enough the Supreme. I long for those moments in life. A moment like that is worth of thousand sighs.

Life is indeed very beautiful.Thankful for every little and big things I am destined to.

Shall try to be more regular here.

Here's a link for you to know about the Rockies!
Rocky Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog